Monday, June 11, 2012

NYC Road Trip Scrapbook Layout

Hello again, everyone! It's Melissa and it's my turn on the blog again today and I am bringing a travel themed layout to you! The design team received the fun new "Mayberry" line and I adored all of the travel themed embellishments and papers included in it! I used photos that I took with my phone last summer when my family and I made an impromptu trip to New York City to celebrate the life of my Nana.


I first cut a block of the alphabet pattern paper and adhered it to my black card stock. Then I cut various sized blocks from the map pattern paper and adhered those all down with my sewing machine. From there, I chose some of the blocks to act as a mat for my photos; some other blocks had a manila tag and chipboard embellishments adhered to it; and one block help my title and journaling. I loved the corrugated cardboard shapes included in the collection and sprinkled those across my layout as well.



Make sure to remember using your phone as a camera when you are out on the road! It is easier to get those shots that you may not be able to grab with your regular DSLR while on your vacation!

Melissa

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this layout--SO fun!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover