Saturday, June 9, 2012

On the Road Layout

On this layout I created a small little collage of chipboard pieces and die cuts. I love these little iconic symbols like the route 66 sign and diner check which we've all seen at small diners you might stop at on a road trip!


I layered a bunch of these cut outs around the photo and included a little journal tag behind it to write small notes or dates on. It's a simple way to hide journaling if you don't want to include it on a page.


All of the papers being double sided can be used for different things. I used the letter side of the chrome plated foil paper.

Included in the kit is a great sticker sheet with these cool car stickers on it. I used one here with a few pop dots for some added dimension and you are able to see a little of the layering behind it! All of the little pieces in the kit were so fun!

Kim

1 comment:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover