Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Trip Journal

Summer Vacation is almost HERE !!! I am so excited to create with the June 2012 SEI CLUB Scrapbooking kit. This kit contains lots of goodies from the new Mayberry Collection. Every year I like to make a little journal for our Summer Trip. I normally make it after the trip, but since this vacation is more of a relaxing one, I decided to prepare my journal ahead of time. Now I can journal and work on it during our vacation.


For my journal I used the SEI Spiral Bound Journal. I decided to use this journal because it has several great features that would hold my scrapping supplies while making it and I can use the features for postcards/souvenirs from our trip later. The journal has several pockets and envelopes I used to stuff full of scrapping supplies I want to use.


You can see the vellum pocket is holding all my die cuts and embellishments. I precut some paper from the Mayberry collection that I will later glue in. I also made my cover very plain. I did this because I want to add a big family photo and another sei die cut from our trip. I hope this is giving you ideas for your next vacation!!! Cant wait to show you the finish product when summer is over.

Patty

*Journal does not come with the SEI Club Kit.

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

CLEVER idea! I LOVE this line of paper!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover