Monday, September 3, 2012

Fun Galore Greeting Card

Hello, hello! I hope you all are having a fantastic week! I'm back again on the blog today with a cute greeting card I whipped up using the "Mayberry" Collection! This collection is a great one to document summer, travel, and anything retro!


I cut a block of white card stock to 10x7 and folded it in half. I stitched a piece of pattern paper down and then hand cut out a faux polaroid frame using the black and white pattern paper. I embellished the card with arrow diecuts, stickers, and a smiley face badge! Arrows are a hot trend in the paper arena these days and I used my tiny attacher to attach several of them on the bottom of my card.

I'd love to see what you create with this new "Mayberry" collection! It's a super easy line to work with!

Melissa

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover