Saturday, September 1, 2012

SEI's 2013 Design Team

We are so excited to have these talented ladies joining us... Please welcome SEI's 2013 Design Team!

• I live in Terrific Texas and I have two wonderful daughters.
• I have proudly served my country in the U.S. Marine Corps.
• By day, I teach Reading and Writing to a loveable bunch of 7th graders.
• I love adding texture, fabric, wood elements, and eco-friendly items to my crafty designs. I'm known for my fun altered projects and gift ideas.
• My other interests include graphic design, going to every movie possible, and munching on cheesecake.

• A middle school art teacher by day and paper crafter at night.
• I'm from San Jose, CA and currently reside with my husband of 3 years who generously supports my paper crafting love.
• I love experimenting with trendy designs and simply layering that has a strong focal point.
• I've been designing for a little over two years, but followed trends and the business while I studied Art & Design in college.
• I like to design with romantic comedies playing in the background and my pet parrot at my side!

• Hello My name is Nattarida Smith. You can called me " Natt "
• I'm originally from Bangkok Thailand.
• After living in 4 different continents in 3 years I've permanently moved to the US when I married to my darling husband and we are now living in Denver,Colorado.
• I always have a big place in my heart for all kind of crafts, hiking, mountain biking, ice-cream, pink color, Juicy Couture and country music.
• I started scrapbooking in 2011 and it becomes a big part of my life. My scrapbooking style is simple, feminine and sparkly.

• I am a NYC-born and bred, online marketing nerd by day and craft owl by night.
• I have pretty much crafted all my life, but it wasn't until 2003, when I started seriously investing in scrapbooking, stamping, and paper crafting.
• I also really enjoy designing beaded jewelry and making necklaces.
• When I'm not working or making something, I'm brunching with friends, guiltily watching reality junk, traveling the world, or catching up on sleep.
• I am so happy to be part of the SEI Design team for another year!

• I am married to a great guy, with two cute and energetic kids.
• I work full time in health care and create in the evenings to unwind.
• My favourite supply is paper.
• My guilty pleasure is cream cheese stuffed jalapenos.
• You will never see me without earrings that dangle.

• I live in Northern California with my husband and three boys.
• I'm a professional dancer, teacher and choreographer.
• I love to create layouts, cards, mini albums, home decor and jewelry.
• I own an etsy shop called Precocious Paper.
• I'm grateful for the opportunity to design for SEI!

Thank you so much, Ladies! Also, thanks everyone who applied.


Susan, PaperCrafter's Corner said...

Congrats to all!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations to the new design team! And a huge shout out to my friend, Angi! :)

Sarah Webb said...

Congrats ladies! Looking forward to getting to know you!

kim said...

Congratulations to everyone!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Yippee, love that Angi has joined the team!


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover