Monday, October 15, 2012

Anticipation Scrapbook Layout

Pearl here to share a layout full of color even if the main photo is in black and white. My photographer, Ben Lau, captured this moment of anticipation just moments before we were married at City Hall. To document this meaningful photo, I used papers from Vanilla Sunshine to frame the photo. I further framed the photo with a beautiful foiled teal brocade paper from Field Notes.


I then used white with silver-trimmed alphabet stickers as the title -- the silver from the alphabet stickers compliments the foiled teal brocade paper really well while the white draws the white from the black and white photo.


To embellish further, I used stickers and tags from the Vanilla Sunshine collection which gives the layout great dimension.


Pearl

2 comments:

Shana said...

Beautiful photo and layout

Margi said...

That is a gorgeous layout. Very simple but yet elegant and I love the colors (Not sure if my last comment went through)

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover