Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Halloween Layout

I think fall is such a great season! We celebrate Halloween, the fair arrives and also the cooler weather. I think it's one of the slower parts of the year where you can just relax and have fun. For this layout I wanted to use several of the papers from the SEI halloween collection. I used a page from the lexington card pad also because it had an orangey tone to it. A lot of times I don't like to use traditional holiday colors so I'll throw in some others to break them up a bit.


I created a frame here using a scrap template that I had laying around and layered it on top of the other papers for more dimension. I love to stack and layer and place things behind other things. Inside the frame you can see several of the chipboard elements and stickers from the Halloween kit. I just layered as many as I could get in one corner, I think the more the better! The sticker sheet in the kit has some really great stickers that can be used to layer on your layouts or for holiday cards.


As you can see my little guy has on his homemade Darth Vader outfit made by none other than his mom! It's always fun to see them enjoying the holiday! Thanks for stopping by today!

Kim

2 comments:

Shana said...

I love the dimension of this layout. I love the frame and the layered embellishments.

Margi said...

This layout is perfect to make it on a canvas. I can't wait to use my kit.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover