Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Handmade Thank You Card Set

Hello! I have a set of cards to share with you today. I was thinking about the fall season and Thanksgiving when decided I really needed to make a few more thank you cards. I like to make my cards in sets as I often find I am inspired by a product and want to use it more than once.


I picked the Mirelle collection because of the lovely fall palette. As I was looking through the collection, a noticed a number of pretty frames. I love using frames to create cards, so I pulled out my three favourite and went to work. I choose to use the 6x6 Mirelle paper pad. The print size on 6x6 paper pads is just perfect for cards.


I filled the frame of each card with the same patterned paper and then built the card. I chose to keep a few other elements the same as well -I used the same stamp, the gems from the Mirelle collection and some raffia and twine from my stash. Keeping basic elements the same makes it much quicker to create the card set.


I hope that I have inspired you today to create a few cards. Thanks so much for stopping in!

Sarah

2 comments:

Shana said...

Ooh, I love the frames on these cards.

Margi said...

This set of cards are gorgeous. I love all the embelishments and the colors used.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover