Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Mexico" Scrapbook Layout

Hi there! Pearl here to share a layout for scrapbooking an event or memory when you don't have any photos. To record a really breathtaking vision of several large clusters of butterflies on a Summer vacation, I used Field Notes as the base of the layout. I cut some wood panel patterns out of the Coverlet cardstock from the Mirelle Collection and adhered them to the layout using foam squares to give the layout a bit of dimension.

I then added some more butterflies cut from the gorgeous Butterfly Collection cardstock from Field Notes.

I then printed out my journaling and added a layered scallop bottom. Lastly, I sprayed some old alphabet letters using Tumble Dye in Sports Green to match the green tones in the Field Notes collection and added them as the title.



Margi said...

This layout is a clever idea when you don't have pics. I can use it for the fliers I collect when I visit a place on vacation.

Sarah @ Chantille Fleur said...

Really inspiring!

Shana said...

This is a beautiful page.


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover