Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Hello" Textured Card

Hello there! Natt Smith is here to share with you a fun "Hello" card.

Before I started papercrafting last year, I was surfing the internet looking at all the good paper craft projects out there. What I realized is, beside color and pattern on paper, the other thing that makes all the projects different is "TEXTURE".

There are so many kinds of texture out there that we can use. So I made this card as a way to show you how you can collaborate texture, pattern and color together. Let the fun begin!


On this card I used a die cut machine to cut patterned paper and layer it on top of the card base, which is made with white velvet fabric. Then I added a die cut sentiment on top.


I used the SEI puffy balloon sticker from the Think of Me line for more fun color. Let's take a closer look to see how these textures go together.


Thank you for checking out my project. Now I'm challenging you to make a project that combines textures together. Have fun!

Natt

Club SEI's card-making kit included Think of Me product this month. Check it out here.
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover