Thursday, January 10, 2013

Macaroon Love

Hello everyone! How's your 2013 going so far?

Natt Smith is here to share a sweet colorful layout with you. This layout is about a dessert that I like. It's so hard to find them around here for some reason. So, on my last trip to Thailand my first priority was finding a Macaron or French Macaroon. And I did! Just love this yummy thing.

Now, about the layout... I use plain cream/yellow cardstock then start embellish the page with all the fun stuff from Think of Me collection. Let's take a look.


I cut the leaf branches from pattern paper and stapled them on to the corner of the layout.


Then I adhered lace paper that I cut into a strip onto the middle along with border strip. I splattered it with gold ink.


I added my favorite heart foam stickers from the Think of Me line.


Easy and quick layout to finish. Thank you so much everyone for stopping by!

Natt

Side note: Club SEI's card-making kit included Think of Me product this month. Check it out here.

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover