Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Hello There" Card: Let it Bling!

Hello SEI fans you are here with Natt Smith today.

Sometimes the most simple things make everything better! For me it doesn't matter how good a cupcake is, the thing makes the cupcake tasty is frosting on top. Simple as that.

Just like when I make paper-crafting projects. It doesn't matter how messy my project looks, at the end when I add a little bling. BAM! It looks good.

Here is my evidence. A cute simple card I've create using just paper and stickers plus some pretty little bling.


For this card, I cut a patterned paper into a polaroid frame with my Silhouette Cameo. I added the words "Hello there" using one of the Think of Me collection papers along with a little white rose sticker. Then I just adhered it to another patterned paper.


Next I splattered black ink. Then, most important part. " Rhinestone "


And there you have it. Thank you so much everyone for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my creation.

Natt

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover