Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Fun Winter Layout

Hello! What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? There hasn't been a lot of snow this year, at least not enough to consistently go sledding. I took my camera with us to capture the fun (good thing because we haven't been able to go since!). I thought the colours in the Berry Melody collection would suit these pictures well.



I really enjoy using Kraft cardstock and I find that when I just can't settle on a colour for the background of a page, that Kraft becomes my go-to base. I like the way the Kraft adds a little bit of colour, and I like to layer on a little mist or some lightly stamped images/words to keep the page from looking too plain. In this case I think it works really well because there's so much white in my pictures.

Thanks for checking out the blog today!
Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover