Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Mr. Wonderful" Scrapbook Layout

I had so much fun playing with the January Card Making Kit that I put it to use on a layout, too! This is one of my favorite photos of my oldest son, Colten:



The pink background of the picture seemed to call for a Valentine's Day type of layout, so I pulled all things pink and hearts from the "Think of Me" line. To make it a bit more masculine, I also used the black and white polka dot patterned paper.


To bring out the gold foil accents of the paper and die-cuts, I borrowed gold glitter dots, alphas and washi tape from the "Holiday Traditions" line. See, those Christmas supplies can easily transition to other themes and holidays!


The "wonderful" sticker inspired my title. To lift it from my page, I applied the sticker to a scrap piece of cardstock, cut it out, then added dimensional adhesive to the back. My little man truly is my Mr. Wonderful!

Tessa

1 comment:

Shana said...

Beautiful one photo layout!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover