Thursday, February 14, 2013

Think of Me Scrapbook Layout

Hello! I had the pleasure of working with the January kit featuring the new Think of Me collection. I have been craving brighter colours and this kit filled that need.



I really liked the 8.5x11 pad; it was easy to incorporate on a 12x12 layout. I also like that the pink reads nice and light. I find using pink on a page with pictures that include my son works really well when I pair it with lots of other bright colours. This was the page doesn't really read 'pink' (or girl).





I also used lots of hearts on the page, but in a couple of different ways. I embellished some of the letters, added to the tag in the banner and created some chevrons using the heart paper.

Thanks for visiting! I hope that you leave a with a few different ideas today!
Cheers!
Sarah

2 comments:

Shana said...

What a happy layout!

Unknown said...

loving this banner!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover