Monday, February 18, 2013

Spring Paper-crafting Projects

Hi dear crafters!

My name is Tanya. I'm from Ukraine. I started papercrafting 2 years ago and today it's my real love and passion. I adore creating cards, altered projects, and mini-albums. I especially love creating mini cards... to work with a very small area is a great challenge for me. Last month I started to create layouts and it is also a very inspirational process for me right now.

I show all my creations on my blog www.diaryofcards.blogspot.com. As I said, my love is cards. A few of them were published in CARDS magazine. When I recieved my designer's parcel with it, as a gift I got amazing papers and die cuts from SEI! That was when I became familiarized with this amazing brand!



I adore using many small details and many, many, layers in my creations! So, today I'll show you two spring cards and one bright box with these techniques. :)



Here's a small secret of creating a craft card with white painted circles: At the hardware store, I bought some special stickers for furniture. They have a self-adhesive base and stick loosely, like washi-tape. I taped some of those dots in rows, all covered with white paint. Then I peeled off the circles and covered the card with another layer of paint, to get an interesting effect. :)



On the cover of this box you can see many, many layers of paper from SEI's Field Notes Collection and SEI's Field Notes Collection Die Cut Accents.

Wishing you a nice time crafting and endless inspiration!

Tanya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I love all the layers and color palette!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover