Monday, February 4, 2013

Vintage Valentine in an Altoids Tin


Hi there! Pearl here to share a new vintage Valentine to send to your loved one this Valentine's day.



I saw super adorable heart shaped Altoid tins the other day and I couldn't help but pick up a few for Valentine projects. I love the vintage feel of these tins. They're perfect to pair with heart-shaped Think of Me die-cut accents. I created a garland out of the die-cut accents and put messages behind them, one after the other. When my Valentine opens the tin, he'll pull each out one at a time and when he gets to the end, there's a final "Happy Valentine's Day" message. The best part is this serves as a card, garland, and keepsake.

Pearl

1 comment:

Lily Anne said...

That is absolutely beautiful. I didn't know Altoids had heart shaped tins. What a clever idea! Thank you for sharing<3

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover