Monday, March 25, 2013

Laughter


Hi there! Pearl here to share a glimpse of my wedding day using the beautiful Mia Bella collection. The colors are so soft and feminine, they're perfect for spring and the upcoming wedding season.



This pattern paper is so pretty and just perfectly decorated with the right amount of color pops, all I had to do was cut two strips of scallop borders, sew them to the page and slip the photo above them. Then I cut some ivory tissue paper hearts and sewed them to the page for a light, fluffy, dimensional look. For the title, I placed SEI glitter alphabet stickers on a label sticker from Field Notes. Lastly, I adhered a sprinkle of sequins on the layout to finish it off.



Pearl

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover