Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mother's Day Cards

I find that Mother's Day always sneaks up on me. I thought that would change when I became a mom, but no such luck. I have been trying to be a little more organized about cards. I admit that although I am a crafter, I often don't have just the right card on hand and I am trying to change that. I started up a list of all the occasions that I would like to have a card for, and Mother's day made the list. I am fortunate enough to have both my Mom and my Mother-in-law involved in our everyday lives, so I created two similar cards, one for each.





I pulled the tags out of the Diane collection. I thought they were a little long for the card, so I used a border punch to add fun detail and to shorten the tags a little bit. The colours and the mix of flower patterns suit a spring/Mother's day day card perfectly!



I hope I've inspired you to think about Mother's Day or about your card stash ;)

Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover