Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"We Are Perfect Together" Card

Hello everyone. It's Natt Smith here with you today to share one of my favorite cards I created using Mia Bella collection.

This collection's color scheme it's kinda out of my league. So, I challenged myself by using a color that I feel intimidate by. The color is this green-ish -gray color. It makes me feel like what can i do with it? I usually work with a lot of bright colors.

What am I going to do? (with a little panic attack) I took a deep breath and told myself it's going to be ok. It's just grey.

So, I started by laying down all the embellishments and stickers. Then I saw man & woman silhouette stickers on sticker sheet and it came to mind that I should make a card for my man. Here is finished product:



I worked my card around the stickers. I started by cutting a wide strip of distress patterned paper and adhering it to center of the card base. Then I added a strip of grey patterned paper, label stickers and the sentiment (using the "perfect" and "together" stickers). Then I used mini alphabet stickers for "we are".

Here is a closer look at this card.





I attached all the stickers and sentiments with foam adhesive to add some dimension.

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by!

xoxo

Natt

Supplies:
- Pattern paper from mia bella assortment
- mia bella die-cuts
- mia bella cardstock stickers

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover