Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Mini Album

Spring has arrived and I find myself pulling out my iPhone to take more and more pictures of the renewing landscape around me. I wanted a special place to house my instagram shots, so I made a mini album using the Mia Bella collection and SEI's craft envelopes.





Each page is an envelope. The tie-closure envelopes received a fussy-cut flower treatment:





The regular envelope pages have extra pages tucked inside. I love that interactive element.



I embellished lightly with the Mia Bella die-cuts and cardstock stickers. I want to fill this book with a lot of photos once Spring has come and gone, so the base pages are fairly simple.



Now that the mini book is ready for my photos, I am more likely to print them all and combine them in the album. I can't wait to see all of those pretty Spring scenes along side the Mia Bella collection!

Tessa

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover