Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Wedding Scrapbook Layout

May is such a great month. I love the weather, the long weekend and the fun events! Specifically, my lovely sister was married a couple of years ago, in May. My brother took this picture and I love how it turned out. The colours of the Mia Bella collection were perfect for this picture and I added a little Diane round out the page.



I used my die cutting machine to cut out a repeating pattern of diamonds to create the white overlay on the page. The white helped to soften the coral colour. I used some dies to create the leaves. The clear flowers from the Sundries package were adhered using glue dots and the pearls that I added are great way to camouflage the glue dots.



Thanks for visiting! I hope I've given you a few new ideas to use!

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover