Thursday, May 9, 2013

"You Are My Sunshine" Card

Hello everyone It's Natt Smith here! Today I have a simply cute little card to share with you using my most favorite thing for paper crafts project... "Puffy stickers"

Summer is almost here and it makes my heart sing. I just love summer. It gives me opportunity to go outside and do stuff without having to wrap myself up in 10 layers.

Also, summer is so inspiring. With all the flowers blooming, people outside and clear blue sky. My card today is inspired by the open sky summer.

"You Are My Sunshine"



For this card, I cut "You're my sunshine" using my die cut machine on pattern paper. Then matted under with glitter paper. I decided not to use a bright glitter color paper because I just wanted this card to be a little neutral. So that puffy stickers can be the point of interest.

Then I adhered a yellow scallop border. I also added some orange brads on top.



Then I arranged puffy stickers on the card. I just love how it turned out not too busy but still has some details on it.



Supplies:
Diane brads
Mia Bella paper pad
Think of Me foam sticker
Vanilla Sunshine scalloped border

Thank you so much for stopping by! Now a question for you, "What is your most favorite scrapbook supply?"

Natt

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover