Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Vacation Layout

Project life has become a very popular way to keep memories. While recording my day-to-day activities doesn't capture my interest, the format does for events (like vacations) when there are lots of pictures involved. Our recent family vacation included a lot of pictures that I see as important and I didn't want to leave any out.





I pulled out the Mia Bella collection, bits of the Diane collection and some washi tape to complete two pages. The Mia Bella collection was perfect with the maps, postcards and stickers that are ideal for a travel theme. The colour theme was also ideal for the colours in my pictures.





I hope this gives you a few more ideas for scrapping vacation and travel pictures.

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover