Monday, June 3, 2013

Summertime Card: "You Are Loved"

Hi everyone! Finally, it's getting warmer here in Colorado. When it comes time for summer, it makes me think about using fun and bright colors for my projects. Today I have a fun bold card that I created to share with you.

"You are loved"

For this card, I used the color-blocked paper from the "Blooms and Blossoms" collection. I adhered it to a card base.



To add more details, I added gold eyelets to the card.



Then I sewed a sentiment to the left corner.



That's it! Quick and easy card. Perfect for brightening up your loved one's day.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

xoxo
Natt Smith

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

So bright and cheerful perfect for summer!

Unknown said...

I love the sewn tag, so cheerful!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover