Friday, June 21, 2013

"The Good Life" Card

When it comes to making a simple and quick card, it doesn't need to be boring. You can add texture and fun supplies to your card to make it more detail-ey. Today I have a card that I wanted to share with you. It's very simple but not plain.

"The good life"
This card is a card that you can give to your friends for any occasion.



To make this card, I used something that is sewing related... sequins and ribbon. I started with cut woodgrain paper from the Blooms and Blossoms collection. I adhered ribbon across the card. Then stamped a sentiment on oval chipboard frame. I adhered the sentiment on top of the ribbon with foam adhesive.



Add some sparkle using sequins.



Ta-da! and there you have it!

A cute card ^_^ Thank you for stopping by!

Natt Smith

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover