Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summertime Cards with Banner Strips

Hello! I have a couple of cards to share with you today.

I chose to use banners as inspiration for my cards and decided to put some stickers to use.



The bright colours in the Diane collection were fun to use. I used just one collection to keep the patterns and colours matching without having to think about it too much. The touch of sparkle on the stickers and the pattern paper add beautiful details.


For both cards, I added some brightly coloured patterned paper and popped the white background up using foam dots. I added the banners and then the stickers popped on foam dots. The pearls were the final touch to both cards.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
Sarah

1 comment:

Linda E said...

Beautiful cards, Sarah! I haven't used that punch in a while. You have inspired me to dig it out!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover