Friday, August 2, 2013

Baby Banner Nursery Decor


I like mixing patterned paper collections, so I went through my stash of SEI goodness and pulled out two collections that are perfect for my project today, nursery decor for a new baby! Whether you want to add a fun touch your little one's nursery or a friends, this vintage chic baby banner is the perfect project!



I combined Mia Bella paper and embellishments with paper and embellishments from an older collection, Promise Me.




I die cut banner and pennant pieces with my Silhouette machine, and dolled them up with starburst punched patterned paper, ribbon and twine and glittered letter stickers. Attach the banner to a vintage hanger, and you've got the cutest little gift to give to an expecting mom!

Emily
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover