Monday, August 5, 2013

"Explore" Summer Scrapbook Layout

It's that time of year -when there's loads of great new product coming out and you still have leftover bits of your favourites floating around (well, at least that's how it is with me). I thought a layout with my favourite leftover bits from SEI would be perfect for this time of year.




I pulled out patterned paper from the Diane, Think of Me, Berry Melody and Holiday Traditions collections. I used some older blue washi (that I can't let go of) as well as pearls and twine from a variety of sundries packages and heart stickers and a die cut journaling card from the Think of me line. Finally I added one canvas banner from the new Yesteryear collection (which is calling for my attention ;).



I chose to back everything on a white background to keep it light and airy. The colours that I pulled out all worked with the picture. I did have some oranges from the Mia Bella collection on there at one point too -but I needed to narrow down the palette.



I hope that I've inspired you to play with some old favourites while you wait for some new favourites to show up!

Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover