Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Believe You Can" Card

Hi everyone! It's Natt Smith here with you today. One of my favorite cards to make is a "just because" card. These cards encourage people to make them feel better either with themselves or what they have gone through.

I created this card to encourage my friend on her hard time finding a job and changing her career path.

"Believe you can and you will."



For this card, I simply start with cut square orange plaid and adhered it on to card base. Next, I layered it with cream pattern paper. Then I added a little layer and dimension using peach rose trim. Last, I used foam adhesive to add the sentiment on to it.



That's it!
Thank you for stopping by.

Natt Smith

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover