Friday, August 23, 2013

Pretty Greeting Card


I love making cards and creating a collage look with them, layering paper and a variety of embellishments together in fun ways. For this card, I turned to the beautiful Mia Bella collection for inspiration.




I trimmed strips of patterned paper from the Mia Bella assortment, and notched the ends to create a frame. I then added some lace cream trim to the bottom of the card front to soften the look of the card.



Then, I fussy cut flowers from Sidewalk Cafe, added a canvas sticker to a banner sticker and embellished with some notions. Finish your card up with a pretty bow and stamped sentiment, and you've got a beautiful card perfect to give to a friend to let them know that you're thinking of them!

Emily
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover