Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Future Golf Pro Summer Scrapbook Layout

Hello! I thought I would share a layout with you today. One of my favourite things to do is mix up the most recent product with the last releases. I think that the versatility of a collection can be shown off by building on previous ones.



For the base of my page, I used Red Grass from the Yesteryear collection. The green B side worked perfectly with some of the pink from the Blooms and Blossoms collections. This led me into pulling out some Diane for a little more pink, which also introduced some blue. The blue denim stickers were the perfect addition to help tie in the blue across the page.



I really like how the layered tags look -the orange one from the Diane collection and the beige tag from the sundries packages. The pearls and the pearl brad are also from the sundries packages.

I am really looking forward to seeing some of the new products on my craft table! Hope I've inspired you to mix it up!

Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover