Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall in Love Layout


We still have two fabulous projects from Tessa Buys, 2013 design team member. So, we're sharing one today and one tomorrow. Thank you, Tessa!!

As the leaves are changing outside, I wanted to play with some pretty leaves on a layout. The Yesteryear collection includes some very pretty leaf die-cuts, complete with gorgeous patterns and foil accents. They were the perfect embellishments for this page:




After layering patterned papers, a 3x4 cutout and some washi tape, I arranged the leaves in a scattered column.




To add interest, I sewed the leaves down their centers, then lifted the edges.




I also stitched alphas to my page. I left the threads loose, for a more casual look.



If you are looking for a collection with pretty fall leaves, look no further than Yesteryear!

Tessa

1 comment:

ruediger benedikt said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful posts, it is a true inspiration for many readers, there is always something new to discover and I am sure you awake the desire in many readers to keep reading your posts.
wwwr.ruedigerbenedikt.com

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover