Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Gift Package


I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner! My favorite part of the holidays is wrapping all the presents. I like to make sure my presents stands out from the crowd. I love working with a lot of neutral colors and kraft boxes so I knew the Chalet line was the perfect embellishment.






I took a simple kraft box and cut out a rectangle using the Chalet back country paper. Aren't the red foil deers so cute!



I then use a square from the My Cozy Quilt paper to add some wordage to my package. I took two cardboard textured stars and used red ink on all the edges to add some additional color. I then used of the twill from the Chalet line and hand stamped the word "Merry" on there twill and stapled it onto my package to add more of a rustic look. I finished the packaged with another My Cozy Quilt squared and attached it using the baker's twine. I love how the finish packaged turned out.

Thuy Bui

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover