Sunday, November 10, 2013

Merry Kissmas Card Set


Hi! Kathy Martin here with a couple cards to share with you that I made with the festive November SEI Cardmaking Kit.




One of my favorite holiday traditions is mailing out Christmas cards to all my friends and family. I remember the joy of receiving cards in the mail when I was a kid and how we displayed them around the house! Each card contained photos of family members I hadn't seen in a while and handwritten notes updating us on the latest. Even then I enjoyed making cards with construction paper, piecing together little holiday scenes!





Today I still love sending and making cards, but with less time on my hands and more cards to mail, I have to keep them clean and simple. That's one of the things I love about SEI's Cardmaking Kits...beautiful designs that can created quickly.





For today's post, I thought I'd throw in another couple designs you can create with your kit. For both cards I used the already cut and folded A2 size cards that are included in the kit. For the Kissmas card I created a heart die cut shape and attached it to the card with double stick tape and cut the overlapping pieces off. Then, using foam mounting tape I added a few stickers. The Happy Holidays card is similar, using a set of nesting circle dies instead. These cards look like more work went into them with the already added sparkle of glitter from the stickers.

Happy holiday card making!
Kathy Martin

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover