Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Layout


Supplies:
Catalina Collection
Mr. Huey's
Pop Dots
Cardstock
Computer font Century Gothic



Directions:
This layout is all about layering! I thought it went well with all the things Alyssa is going through this year as well.

While focusing on layering, I layered several sheets of the Catalina Collection papers on to each other and then the cardstock as my base.



The next layering I did was the cluster at the lower left hand side. I just placed the elements in a random fashion and then adhered on to the page in a grouping. The chipboard elements speak for themselves and I used that to go with the photos of Alyssa.

I then sprayed the layout with the mist and let dry.



I added the processional photos. Then placed the ribbed element behind the photos.

I used the letter stickers in the kit and added that to the center photo.

I added another element on the top left hand side of the layout as well.

I also added the crochet flower for the feminine touch, along with the sticker from the collection.



Once everything was adhered, I added the journaling.

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover