Monday, March 10, 2014

Just A Note Card Set & Box


Club SEI's March Cardmaking Kit is a like receiving a bit of springtime in a box! Butterflies, pretty flowers and pastel colors greeted me when I opened this month's kit! All my favorite accents are included, buttons, baker's twine, mini clothespins, flowers....and an amazing assortment of die cuts!





If you would like to create the little heart flower I accented my box with, all you need is a heart punch or die. Make yourself five hearts for the petals and glue the bottoms together. Then top with the adorable sequined flower included in the kit! Isn't it cute? You can also add a couple leaves as I did. Wouldn't one of these flowers make a pretty little lapel pin?





Happy craftin'!
Kathy

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Really pretty and so refreshing! I love the soft colors and fun die cuts! Thanks so much for this glimpse of springtime!

Unknown said...

These cards are just precious!!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover