Friday, March 7, 2014

"Us" Scrapbok Layout


Supplies:
Catalina Collection
Mr. Huey's Mist
Pop Dots
Michael's alphabet




Directions:
I like quick and easy layouts and this was will take no time at all! Total time creating was about 10 minutes.




Taking papers from the Catalina Collection, I cut strips of papers in different sizes. There was no rhyme reason to the sizes. I also used the sticker sheet as some of the strips as well. I placed them on to the left side of the paper.

Using the perforated sheet, I used the two cut outs as a frame for my photo. I placed this on to the paper.



I added the alphabets and the flowers from the kit.

I sprayed the mist waited until dried and added my photo.

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover