Thursday, March 6, 2014

St. Patrick's Day 3D Pot of Gold


I love to make 3D projects! Today I'm using my Silhouette Cameo along with the SEI Azalea paper pack to create this fun pot of gold.






You can find the Pot 'o Gold svg file I'm using in the Silhouette Store. It cuts like a dream with SEI's papers!



This pot of gold is made even more special by the addition of paper wrapped gold candies. I'm using Hershey’s Nugget Candy because it has a pretty gold wrapper.



To give the candies a customized look that matches the rest of my project, I'm covering them with SEI's "Loaded Luggage" paper from the Azalea pack. To make your own candy covers size your labels at 1" wide x 3" long. They will cover the nugget candy perfectly. Then just stick them down using Craft Glue Dots.



I used twine and adhesive gems from SEI's Yesteryear sundries to tie on a four leaf clover and the sign. The paper creating the sign is the reverse side of the paper used to make the pot of gold.



I'm using Versafine Spanish Moss ink and Joy's Life You're So Punny stamps to create a St. Patrick's Day themed tag.



Create your own grass for this project by running paper through a strip cut shredder!

Happy Crafting!

Joy

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover