Friday, April 4, 2014

3D Pop-up Flower Card


You know what I like about this project? It's a way to enjoy spring whether it has come to your part of the world yet or not. Thumbs up to that! The other thing about it that just BLOWS MY MIND is that this little pop up card FOLDS UP into an A2 (standard size) envelope! Say what?! Yeah, I know. Mind blowing. It really does work though. Amazing!





I'm using paper from the Athenaeum 12x12 Creative Pack by SEI. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love double sided paper packs. Why? They make me look like I'm good at coordinating because everything already goes together.



There are ways to create a 3D pop up card like this without using a machine. I've never done it so I went the easy route and used this svg file from the Silhouette store.



These papers are so pretty!







One of the flower tabs gets glued in facing forward, the other one faces backward. It's part of what helps the whole card fold flat.



This stamp comes from the Joy's Life Tag You're It Two stamp set.



Now grab some SEI paper and make a pretty bouquet to send to a friend!

Joy

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover