Monday, April 7, 2014

"Oh So Cute" Baby Scrapbook Layout


When I received the Perfection paper package with the die cut butterflies, I needed to use it right away. I love the great color combination and the bronze foil finish throughout the collection adds a lovely depth!




These pictures of my niece, AJ, matched the line just right. The patterns are bold but I chose to use white for a background and keep the page lighter. I cut the stronger patterns into smaller pieces and layered them onto the page, balancing the page with white space. I used the light grey alpha to pull together the gray throughout the collection.



The butterflies are so pretty. I stacked them and kept dimension by tucking foam dots under wings to keep some of the depth. The gold paper clip from the Catalina collection helps ground the butterflies on the page.



I also added some the new washi tape and the twine that came with the collection to the paper clips. They add a little more detail to the embellishments clusters, making them feel a little more full. The butterflies on their own seemed a little bare.

I hope you enjoy the Perfection collection as much as I did!
Sarah

2 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable Sarah!

Valerie said...

This is super cute, Sarah.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover