Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DIY Display for Photos


Hey Guys, it's Thuy again and I am sharing a fun to display for photos! I had some leftover cork board squares from a previous project and I thought they would make adorable frame to display my photos.




Using the Perfection line, I cut two pieces of strips big enough to cover my entire cork square. I then used some left over yellow ribbon and glued it to the center of my square.



I then punch out a few of the pre-cut butteries and taped them on. I used tape versus glue so I can easily switch the embellishments up depending on the photo. I then used a glittered clothespin and attached a photo.



It's is a quick and easy project and would make for a such a fun gift too!

Thuy Bui

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover