Saturday, May 17, 2014

Let's Go Giants Scrapbook Layout


Hi everyone! I'm back to share a simple layout I made using the gorgeous gold branches cardstock in the May Papercrafting Kit.

Not sure if you can tell, but this layout is sized smaller than normal. It's a 6x8 layout that I'm planning to add to my travel album that I'm creating for a recent trip that I took to Tokyo. After creating a couple of layouts of this size, I have really learned to love them! It's the perfect size for me!



I liked the square gem embellishments that were included in this month's kit, but I really wasn't sure how to incorporate them in any of my projects. Then I realized that I was creating a layout about attending a baseball game in Tokyo, so why not tilt them on it's side and have them resemble baseball diamonds?



The "lets go" sentiment was cut apart from the phrase cardstock in the paper pad. I love the gold foiling of the cardstock sheets especially on this page.



I hope you're inspired to create a couple of layouts in a size that you don't ordinarily create in! Thanks for stopping by!

April Joy

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover