Monday, May 19, 2014

Quick Handmade Birthday Cards


Hi Everyone! It's Thuy with My Paper Pinwheel and I am back with a two easy cards that took me less than 5 minutes to create!



I was running out of time and needed a birthday card for a party I was getting ready to attend. I knew I did not have time to run to the store so I pull out my SEI Hooray Birthday Card Kit.



I was so surprised how easy it was to create several different styles of birthday cards. They even included design options so if you were having a little bit of creative block, you could simply follow their examples and recreate the card in no time.



I love the convenience of the kit and I will be using it again when I need to a create a card.

Xo,
Thuy Bui

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover