Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cork-board Photo Display


Hi Everyone! It's Thuy from My Paper Pinwheel sharing with you a fun Corkboard Photo Display idea.




For this project, I started with a 6x6 corkboard square. I then used two different sheets from the Pembroke 6x6 paper pad. The good thing about the corkboard and the paper being the same size is no trimming needed.



I used two different sheets and layered them on top of each other. I then used some of the kraft chips from the Pembroke line and to use as additional embellishments to my photo display including a pre-cut frame to outline my photo.



I finished the projects using the Pembroke sundries flowers and some lace trim. This is such a cute little project to gift to a friend or event send in the mail for a fun surprise.



Xo,
Thuy Bui

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover