Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Shower Memento Book


Today I'm sharing a memento book I put together for a friend who just had a baby shower. I created the base of the book and filled it with photos that I took at the shower, but left plenty of space and pockets for her to fill in her thoughts, notes, or any type of mementos that she kept from her shower.



I used the envelope album kit, but instead of using the rings included in the kit, I bound the book with washi tape from my stash. There was so many fun paper pieces included in the envelope album kit and I was able to use them to add different sized pages to the book which is one of my favorite techniques when creating mini albums and books.

Here's a look at all the inside pages!















I hope you are inspired to use the envelope album kit in different ways!

Thanks for stopping by!

April Joy

1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

Love this mini and how it was assembled, tfs!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover