Wednesday, October 8, 2014

2015 Design Team Announcement

Thanks everyone who applied for our design team this year. With so many talented paper-crafters, it's always a hard choice. But, we are so thrilled that these five ladies accepted our invitation. Please give a warm welcome to SEI's 2015 Design Team...



Jennifer Davis
 • I enjoy working part-time at my local library (I love books and reading!) while my daughter is at school.
• I live in Northern Wisconsin and can't imagine living without the change of seasons...love fall and winter, bring on the snow!
• I've worked in the paper-crafting industry for 8+ years and I can't imagine not having it be a part of my everyday life.
• I am a very quiet and reflective person but love sharing about my life in written form by blogging or sharing photos...and yes, sharing in my scrapbook albums!
• I am so thankful for the opportunity to create and share my love of crafting by being on the SEI team of designers this year!


Kelly Holbrook
• My name is Kelly Holbrook, I am 35 years old, and am from Homer, MI.
• I have been married for 14 years, and am a stay at home/homeschooling mom to 5 awesome kids.
• I have been scrapbooking since 1998, but really became interested in 2002 when my twins were born.
• I would consider my style mostly clean and simple with a touch of eclectic. I go back and forth between subtle backgrounds with lots of layers, and white cardstock with lots of small details. I also find myself going through phases based on what the trends are.
• In my 'spare' time, aside from scrapbooking...I also enjoy knitting, photography, and drinking lots of coffee!


Laurie Danielle 
• I went to art school and studied sculpture, installation, and site based work.
• I have worked as a professional theatrical costume designer.
• I love to garden and can my own jellies, sauces, and pickles.
• I almost never use a paper trimmer when I craft -- I'm scissors all they way.
• I love crisp fall weather - a warm sweater, a cup of hot tea and time to play with my craft supplies is my idea of perfection!


Piali Biswas
• I live in Robbinsville, New Jersey. I’ve been married to wonderful husband for 17 years and together we’ve two adorable girls of age 13 and 9. I also have a cute puppy named KOKO.
• I've been prapercrafting and blogging since 2009.
• I love all things handmade! Stamps, papers and dies are my favorite things!!
• I also enjoy quilting, jewelry making , baking, cooking and driving!!!
• I'm so honored to be on SEI Team.


Stephanie Kensy
• Hi! I’m Stephanie. I live outside of Philadelphia with my wonderful husband, Jon, and our Siamese cat, George.
• My career is in editorial and content marketing. I have written and edited articles for health, parenting, fashion, and home and garden publications.
• I love to make all types of paper crafts—cards, mini albums, party invitations, home décor, you name it! I tend to create projects in a clean and simple style.
• When I’m not crafting, I enjoy trying out new recipes, biking, and spending time with family and friends.
• About 10 years ago, I was invited to a Stampin’ Up! class. I took that first stamp to ink… and I’ve been hooked on paper crafting ever since!

You can look forward to another year of wonderful projects, thanks to these ladies. We will begin featuring their projects next month. Until then, make sure to thank our 2014 team for all their work. :)

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover