Friday, October 3, 2014

Pretty Fall Gift Bag and Card Set with Leaves


Cut files are hot right now. They are a part of so many projects and there are so many to choose from. SEI sent me a terrifc cutting file featuring leaves. This was perfect because I love fall! I love the colors, the crisp air and thick warm sweaters for fall.




I decided to pull out a variety of patterned papers that would fit into a fall color scheme and create. I cut out all sorts of leaves and then drew white lines around the edges of all of them. I found the white line really helped the leaved pop off of my projects.



I added a few foam dots here and there behind different leaves to help maintain the dimension and the visual interest on both the card and the gift bag.

As you can see, I used gold in the base of both items and built out from there.



The 'thankful' sentiment stickers is from last year's Think of Me collection.

I hope that I've inspired you to mix up the collections and create something around the fall theme!

Thanks for visiting!
Sarah

1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

This turned out great! Love it!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover