Monday, November 24, 2014

Give Thanks Fall Mantle Decoration


Hello! One of the things I love about the changing seasons is changing the mantle above our fireplace. I made this Give Thanks plaque as a decoration to add to my autumn-themed mantle.




This basic wood plaque (available at most major craft stores) is dressed up with the Little Blossoms paper from the Fall Bouquet collection. I added the sentiment and leaves using Autumn's Smile and Fall Bouquet stickers. I just love how the copper foil on these stickers catches the light.



When choosing a patterned paper, go for a neutral pattern that isn't too strong or busy, so it doesn't compete with the letters. It's especially important for a home decor item that will be seen from a distance.

Do you decorate your house for autumn or Thanksgiving? Hope you were inspired to make a decoration with SEI papers and stickers today!

Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover