Friday, November 21, 2014

Howling Good Time: Dog Scrapbook Layout


I'm sharing a layout that I created with the super cute Furry Friends collection. I love everything about it, especially the muted backgrounds, and the build your own 'Furry Friend' elements. It is perfect for all of the photos that I have of my son "loving" on our small dog.




While designing the page, I used kind of a layered grid design...which I use quite a bit. I started by matting my photo, choosing a journaling card, and cutting a 4x6 piece of patterned paper.




I picked out a coordinating Summer doily, and arranged them all together on an 8.5x11 piece of background paper. I chose some embellishments, and threw in some elements from the Fall Bouquet and Chalet Sundries.



I finished my layout by adding the 'Howling Good Time' sticker for my title, and stitching some striped patterned paper along the top and bottom edges.

Kelly

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great layout! Love all the details!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover